Sunday, February 01, 2009

Free leather bound journal give-a-way

Here's the SCOOP- It's my birthday this month, and I'm doing something a bit different. I'll be giving things away all month. No, it's not like yard sale, as someone asked me. The things will be interesting, fun, stuff I enjoy (like maybe journals, certain snack items, techno-gadgets, stuff from IKEA, pens, etc.), things I make (like jewelry, art, photography, etc.), and even some mystery prizes (I may state the monetary value, or I may keep you guessing), because suspense can be fun too. Who doesn't like to get fun free things in the mail, I ask you? I'll mail out these things to those who respond to the directions posted, and one will be chosen each time. (This is void where prohibited. You are responsible to report all gifts of value, if you get any.)

It's my way of being generous. I know...crazy. Maybe no one will think I'm serious. But, I am... I think giving is worth a try.

This time, I'll mail out 1 leather bound journal (see photo below, in previous post) to a recipient picked, who emails me with a story (a few sentences is fine) of a time when journaling or writing made a difference in his or her life. (please send your mailing address, and indicate whether your name and story should remain private, or can be published.)

To email me, Go to my website lisadelay.com. Click on the "get in my loop" link to email me. (You will not receive updates from me, if you indicate that as your preference, and I never sell, rent, email address info.)

Best wishes.
-Lisa

No comments: