Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spiritual ways & journaling


One of the things I have decided to do is start journaling again-regularly. I'm online a lot, and I blog, but this is very different. Sometimes I jot down thoughts about my reading, or a put down prayers, problems, or meditations.

I noticed during the times I have not kept a journal it's be hard to keep track to chronological time, and what God is doing in me, and in the things surrounding me as well. Keeping a journal makes it much easier to reflect on God's faithfulness, my personal growth, and reoccurring patterns I need to investigate. It's easy to splice up life, and lose track.

Do you journal, or keep track of your days?

Do you ever write down prayers?

* I'm giving away a leather bound journal as my first February prize. On the front is a small graphite sketch I drew. You can email me your address to get it, after I post the specific directions needed to be submitted to be chosen. I will post this soon.

-Lisa

No comments: