Saturday, October 28, 2006

endorsements coming in!

Good news.
For some background, I've completed a manuscript as my attempt to contribute to the emerging Christian conversation. The book's working title is I Love You, in Theory: The Misadventure of Christian grace see - iloveyouintheory.com - My message isn't expressly to women, but certainly it comes through my lens of experience (female).

Jim Palmer is graciously agreed to do my Forward. He is the author of "Divine Nobodies". Pastor Doug Pagitt said he'd give me an endorsement as well as Pastor Andrew tallskinnykiwi Jones. Tony Jones National Director of Emergent Village asked to read my manuscript, which is very exciting. Hopefully more good things will come. I pray that God's name be glorified and that his loving character will be made further know the message he put into my heart. May I be less so that God is more.

No comments: