Tuesday, January 01, 2008

rob bell's video

I saw a quick video of Rob Bell's new book "everything is spiritual" and it was great. he explained how the physical and the spiritual cannot be separated. What is "non spiritual" is actually then misnomer. Hebrew language has no word for spiritual. People by nature are fused with spirituality. In modernity we tend to fracture ourselves into different "lives" sections, arenas, natures... very unnaturally it seems.


I don't know much about Rob Bell. I know he's polarizing. He shakes things up. Some scream he's a heretic. Some think he's just what we need. Some think he's too much of one certain thing. I'd like to meet he, chat for a while, and see for myself, his brief video was though 100% true. We are Gods. We are spiritual in physical shells.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Nooma videos with Rob Bell are fantastic -- very thought provoking. Was this video you are talking about on the web somewhere? Can you post a link?

LisaColónDeLay said...

This video was something I found on facebook. Can't grab the link thsi second... but it wouldn't be too hard to find, b/c it was the "everything is spiritual" book gourp I believe.. the video or little promo for that. Thanks for posting.

peace to you and thanks for the info.